December 29, 2016

December Favorites 2016 (Makeup)

It's my last Favorites post of the year! I honestly still can't believe 2016 is over! There was a ton of new product releases this year! There was also a lot more brands in the market! Like, especially the Indie brands, there's so many now! I'm glad that people are starting their own business. The beauty industry is always in demand, so it's nice to see new brands and products! So, let's get into my December Favorites! I tried my best to play with all my new makeup! 


Last Favorites of the year!


The first product that I wanted to mention is the Amika Nourishing Hair Mask. Those of you that follow me on social media, know that I chopped off my hair earlier this year! My hair has legit never been this short before! I just wanted to change it up. So, I got rid of all my dead ends. I wanted to start fresh. Normally, I use coconut oil to nourish my hair, but I don't always have that on hand, so I wanted a mask. I came across this mask on Sephora's website and the reviews were good, so I was like why not? Honestly, I'm obsessed with this mask! You put it on for 5-10 minutes before you wash your hair. After you wash your hair, it just feels so smooth! Like, my hair has never been so soft and it looks so healthy! My hair frizzes up really fast, but with this mask, I don't have to deal with that! It also makes straightening my hair super easy and fast! I just been loving this mask! I have the smaller size, but I'm definitely getting the full size! I finally found a hair mask that works!


One of my favorite products!


I also been loving the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipsticks! This has to be one of my favorite formulas! It's super lightweight that it feels like you're not even wearing anything! It glides on your lips smoothly! It doesn't dry out your lips or settle into any fine lines! It's long lasting! I have the shades Venus (deep taupe brown) and Flirt (subtle light chocolate brown) that are the perfect nudes for any makeup look! I'm just so obsessed with these! 


I love these nudes! They go with any look!



Since it was the holidays, you know it's all about glitter! I've been loving the Violet Voss Glitter in Champagne Kisses. This is a stunning champagne glitter with multi color reflects! It's just so stunning! The way it reflects in the light is just wow! It suits any skin tone! I've worn this a few times and I've used it on my clients. Like, everyone is obsessed with it!


How pretty is this?!


I've been using the MAC Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact pretty often this month, because of Whisper of Guilt. It's the perfect light gold shade! It just goes with any look! It also suits any skin tone! It's the Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula, so you know I'm all about it! I also been using the blush and it's a lot nicer than I thought! It's a handy compact to have! 


How stunning is this palette?!


I've also been loving the Kilimanjaro Health & Beauty Plush Comfortable Moisturizing Socks! I posted a review here, so go check it out! These have been saving my dry feet! The weather has been super cold and dry in Montreal, so my skin gets super dry. My feet and hands are always an issue, so I'm glad that I have these! They actually work! I was really shocked! They just keep my feet moisturized throughout the day!
 
I love these Spa Socks!




The next product should be no surprise. It's the Pat Mcgrath Metalmorphsis 005 Kit in Bronze. I still haven't had the chance to play with the other shades, but I used Bronze on my birthday and OMG. I mean this is absolutely stunning and I got so many compliments that night! It's super pigmented and shimmery! It's super smooth and glides on effortlessly! It also blends really nicely! It's super long wearing, like I have no complaints! This is just amazing and worth every penny! I just can't wait to play with the other shades!

I'm obsessed with these!


You guys know that I love Clionadh Cosmetics. I've been obsessed with their new shade called Retina! The size of this pan you guys! Like, it's huge! I can never see myself hitting pan on this! This shade is super unique, because it has 8 different iridescent shades! It does mostly appear gold, but there's so many different ways to wear it! I also been using their shade Clionadh Dark a lot this month. This was my favorite shade that they sent me! I was using it non stop at one point, then took a little break and now I'm back at it again! This shade is a marble, so it has a mixture of bronze, magenta and accents of fuchsia! You guys know that their formula is just wow!


My favorite shades from Clionadh Cosmetics!



Lastly, I've been getting great use out of the Glamglow ThirstyMud. I been using it as a sleeping mask and it's worked really nicely! Before I would apply it and then rinse it off in 20 minutes. Ever since I've been using it as a sleeping mask, I find the next day, my skin is even more hydrated and smooth. It just appears so much more healthier! The scent is also not overpowering! I just love Glamglow masks! They have made all the difference in the world these past 2 months! 


The perfect mask to hydrate your skin!


That's it you guys for my last Favorites of the year! This is going to be my last post of 2016! I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! It truly means the world to me! I also want to thank the people that leave me comments! I just love hearing back from you! I have a lot of projects for 2017 and I can't wait for you guys to see them! So ya,  I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I wish you all a year full of happiness, love, wealth and health! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment