December 17, 2016

November Favorites 2016 (Makeup)

Hey guys, so I tried my best to get this post up in time! I was trying really hard not to take forever like I did with the past few Favorites posts! I have a few new products this month! It's not a super long list, but they're interesting products, so I hope you guys enjoy this post!


November Favorites!


The first product that I wanted to talk about is the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation (I'm in the shade  Medium 62). This was one of my first high end foundations that I've ever purchased!  I've been obsessed with this foundation for years! I kind of put it to the side, since I've been loving my L'Oreal Infallilble foundation. However, I saw it in my drawer and I was like let's use this foundation. I honestly forgot how amazing this foundation really is! It's full coverage, so the key is not to use too much of it! I use two pumps and it covers my whole face! I had terrible breakouts in November, so I did use a tad more in those areas! It did an amazing job covering all my blemishes! I personally love to use this foundation with a Beauty Blender, just because it gets rid of any excess product and the finish is even more flawless! It's super long wearing and stays in place all day (if you set it with powder)! It also blends really nicely! It gives you a matte finish. The consistency of this is thick, so again make sure that you don't use too much! Apply it one pump at a time! If you don't want that full coverage finish, just use one pump and take a blending brush and really blend it out! When my skin started to get better, I mixed it with my L'Oreal Inflallible and I loved the finish! So ya, if you're looking for a good full coverage foundation, I highly recommend this one!  



This will always be one of my favorite foundations!


If you read my haul, than you know that I bought the Glamglow set that came with all their masks! I just been loving that whole set! It was definitely one of my favorite purchases of the year! The one thing that I love about Glamglow is that all their masks give you quick results! Within the first few uses, you start to see results!  Which is why I'll always purchase their masks, because most skincare products don't give you instant results. Even though I love all their masks, there's 3 that I really been obsessed with! I been loving the Glamglow YouthMUD. I mean I don't know what took me so long to try this mask! It's a great mask to exfoliate your skin! It just leaves your skin feeling so soft and fresh! You do experience a tingling feeling with this mask, but it really does pull out the impurities from your skin! I also been loving the Glamglow SuperMUD. This is another mask that I just can't get enough of! This one comes with less product and it's in a smaller tub, however it's worth every penny! This mask gets rid of any blemish! It's a great mask to clear up your skin! Since it's pricey, I don't apply it all over my face, just my problematic areas! It also gives you a tingling feeling when you first use it. It just leaves your skin feeling so smooth! The last Glamglow mask that I've been obsessed with is the GravityMUD! I already mentioned this in my favorites before, but this is the best firming mask that I've ever used! You get instant results! It really does firm and tighten your skin! It's also a peel off mask, so it's super fun to use!



Worth the money!


I been using  Tarte's Tartelette in Bloom Palette often this month. I've been super busy this month, so I don't have much time to do my makeup. I just been reaching for this palette for any eye makeup, whether it's a daytime look or a party glam. I know I already mentioned this palette in my favorites before, but I just love it so much! I love the shade selection! I also love how there's shimmery shades to create a beautiful shimmery evening look! The matte shades are also stunning! The formula is also amazing! These shadows are all pigmented, long wearing and blendable. There's no fallout to them and they all wear really nicely! If you know a makeup addict that doesn't have this palette yet, it would be a great gift for Christmas! I always recommend it to people and they all fall in love with it! 


My palette is a little beat up, since I use it all the time!


I also just wanted to mention MAC Fix Plus. I know I said that I wouldn't be mentioning any holy grail products, but this stuff has been saving me! My skin has been super dry, since it's fall/winter. I spritz this on when I have no makeup, so that my skin is hydrated. It also adds a glow to my skin! As mentioned  in my previous post, my skin has been acting up lately and I've had breakouts. So, I tried not to wear too much makeup this month, just to help my breakouts recover. That's why I love using sprays like MAC Fix Plus, because it just helps my skin look healthy! I've also been going for a dewy finish, so I love to spray this once I'm done my makeup. It just makes my makeup appear better! I also spray this before I apply my foundation, so that it adds hydration to my skin and helps my foundation blend better! I just think MAC Fix Plus is an essential and it has so many purposes! Everyone needs it! 


Everyone needs MAC Fix Plus


Lastly, I wanted to mention Benefit's Real Cheeky Party Palette. This was last year's limited edition holiday palette. In my opinion, Benefit comes out with the best palettes for a great deal! I don't know why this year they didn't come out with a palette, but if they do in the future, be sure to get your hands on it! The Real Cheeky Party Palette came with a highlighter, 3 blushes and Hoola bronzer. My favorite are the Rockateur Blush and the Hoola bronzer! Rockateur is a gorgeous medium rose gold blush packed with shimmer! I find this blush just suits any skin tone! It just adds the right amount of color to the cheeks without it being too much! This is definitely one of my favorite all time blushes! The Hoola bronzer is a gorgeous medium warm matte brown. It just looks so natural on the skin! It just adds enough warmth to the skin! You can even use it as a contour shade, since it doesn't have orange or red to it! It's suitable for multiple skin tones! This is my go to bronzer! I'm so obsessed with the smooth formula! I actually keep this palette in my kit! I use it on everyone, because I just love the shades in this palette and I can get multiple use out of it!


I'm obsessed with this palette! 


That's it for my November Favorites! Again, sorry for the late post! I'll try my best not to be late with December! In the new year, I'll definitely be doing a best of 2016 post, just like last year! I know a lot of people were interested in that! I'll try to do my holy grail post as well ( I know I've extended it for centuries!). However in the meantime, I'll be posting a few reviews, so stay tuned for that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment