December 17, 2016

Kilimanjaro Health & Beauty: Plush Comfortable Moisturizing Socks Review

One of the reasons that I enjoy blogging is that I come across so many new brands! You guys know that I love reviewing new products! I love coming across new growing brands! A few weeks ago, Assana, founder of Kilimanjaro Health & Beauty messaged me asking if I wanted to try their product! Kilimanjaro has a passion for developing great and affordable beauty products. They also endeavor to help lift less fortunate women out of poverty. They are currently evaluating a number of causes they would like to support. In the future, they will give a percentage of their sales towards supporting worthy women causes! I thought that was great and I wanted to mention their goal, because I just love brands that have non financial goals! I think it's great that they want to give back! I always support those brands 100% and I think everyone should! So, Assana offered to send me their Plush Comfortable Moisturizing Socks (also known as Spa Socks)! This is such a unique product in the market! I didn't even know that these existed, so I was super excited to review these on my blog! I don't know about you guys, but my feet get super dry in the fall/winter, so I just couldn't wait to try these!


I love these Spa Socks!


The Spa Socks actually look so cute! They're light pink! They have foot prints in white on the bottom. They're ankle socks. Any women up to size 10.5 can wear these socks! They're one size that fits all! They retail for $16.95USD. You can purchase them on their official website, which is https://www.kilimanjarohealthandbeauty.com or on Amazon (click here). They currently only ship to the US and Canada! They're a fairly new brand located in Florida! They have more health and beauty related products, so definitely check out their website! It's a super affordable brand with high quality products! 


All instructions and information is on the back!



These socks are super comfortable


Cute, right?


Let's talk a little bit more about the socks, before I give you my thoughts on them. These Spa Socks are meant to give you healthier looking feet. They'll moisturize your feet, so that they feel soft and smooth. The inside of the socks are made out of gel. They have ingredients in them such as mineral oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, avocado, canola and grape seed. Just wash your feet before use. On the packaging it says to wear them for 30-45 minutes 3-4 times a week. You can of course where them longer! Just, if you suffer from diabetes or poor circulation, please consult a physician or podiatrist before wearing them! Also, don't wear them on open wounds! Make sure that you're relaxing and not walking around too much. They're a bit hard to walk in, so be caution! The best way to wash them is by hand! You also want to avoid any direct exposure to sunlight! Also, lay them flat when you're done using them! These can last you up to 3 months, but of course, if you take great care of them, they'll last you even longer! 


The inside of the sock


I'll be honest, when I first heard about these, I was very skeptical. I just asked myself  "How can socks keep your feet moisturized?". It just didn't seem real. However, after wearing these Spa Socks for 3 weeks, I can say that yes these actually work! First of all, they're super comfortable! I'm a size 8.5 or 9, when it comes to shoes and these did not feel big at all. They hugged my feet perfectly, since they're stretchable. When I first wore them, the gel felt weird on my feet, but it was super soothing. They're a bit hard to walk in, since they don't really have a grip, so try not to walk around in them too much! You can wear them any time of the day! Over the first week, I started to notice a change! My feet actually didn't feel dry. Normally, they're super flaky and I have to apply a foot cream on them twice a day! The best results were during the third week. After my shower, I would put these on right away. After an hour, I would take them off and then apply a foot cream. It actually made all the difference in the world the next day, because I could go the whole day without putting on a foot cream! Normally, every morning I have to apply a foot cream or else my feet just feel dry. Now, I can actually go a few days without having them look or feel flaky! This was one of Assana's recommendations and it was just amazing! You can even put on foot cream before you put the socks on, but that may get super messy!


What they look like on


Another view

Overall, I think that these socks are amazing! They get the work done! My feet are finally starting to look great after using these socks! It's just such a unique product and it's a great concept! If you're looking for last minute presents, this would make a great gift! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this review! Go check out this brand, you won't regret it! We're getting closer to Christmas and I have 2 other reviews that are on the way! So, look out for those! I'll try to squeeze in a third post!

No comments:

Post a Comment