November 4, 2015

Sephora November 2015 VIB Sale

Hey guys! So, I'm just writing this mini post on the Sephora VIB sale that starts Friday! I got invited to the event tomorrow (only for VIB Rouges), but unfortunately I won't be able to go, because I have class until 9pm! I'm honestly so upset and I wish it was on Sunday or something like they did with the sale earlier this year! I know it's nothing super fancy, but I just always enjoy their events and would have loved to be apart of it! The event is great, you get to network with other beauty lovers and you get so many samples! It's perfect to try out products that you've always wondered about! They also serve you champagne and goodies, it's just really well put together! It makes you always want to stay a VIB Rouge! So ya, I'm just a little disappointed, but life goes on. However, if you can't attend the event tomorrow, VIB Rouges get 20% off their purchase in store and online through November 6th to November 9th! The code for online is ROUGE20 and in stores, you just have to present the email that Sephora sent you today! If you're just a VIB, then you also get 20% off your purchase, but between November 13th to November 16th! Same thing applies to VIB, it's both online and in store! The code is VIB20. Unfortunately, I don't know when everyone else gets the discount. It's for sure right after VIBs. I would assume the promotion would start November 20th until November 23rd! I think for regular Beauty Insiders, you get 15% off your total purchases. You can also shop online or in store! I would say your best bet is (if you're not a VIB Rouge or VIB) to go ask in your local Sephora when your promotion will be! That way you can prepare for it! If you guys want tips or recommendations, check out the post that I wrote earlier this year http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2015/04/sephora-april-vib-sale-2015.html .

My VIB Rouge invite

I wish I could have informed you guys earlier, but I legit haven't heard anything from this sale! It was on the down low for some reason! I only got my invite this Monday and I had to reserve it by today, which legit gave me no time! A lot of you may be wondering what's on my list, so here are a few things that I may purchase:
-Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (I'm running out of mine!)
-Huda Beauty Lashes (I really want to try these out, I'm just not sure which ones exactly! Online only!)
-Burberry Complete Eye Palette (not sure which color! Online only!)
-Beauty Blender cleanser (I'm running out of this stuff too)
-Anastasia Beverly Hill's Self Made Palette

So ya, those are the main things on my list. I have a ton of makeup and I know I don't need anything, but it's my birthday month. You just got to treat yourself at times! I'm also debating between a few other things:
-Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Palette
-Bobbi Brown University Lip Palette
-Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
-Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow
-Nars Audacious Lipstick (I legit don't own any! Shocking I know!)
-Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Witches

So ya, those are the things on my list. I always change my mind, so god knows what I'll be purchasing! If you guys want any ideas or suggestions on what to purchase, feel free to stroll my blog. I wrote about so many amazing products! You can even read my hauls! So ya, happy shopping everyone! If you guys have any questions, just leave a comment down below! Also, my VIB Rouges let me know how tomorrow's event is! In the morning I'll actually be at Rockland mall (in Montreal) for the H&M and Balmain collab, so if any of you are going, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment