November 1, 2015

October Haul 2015 (Makeup)

Hey guys! Before I start, I just want to thank everyone that takes the time to read my blog! It's just like so amazing to see the numbers increase by the month! I really do enjoy being a blogger and it means so much to me when I get such amazing feedback from you guys! I know I've been lacking posts in October, but again, things are just so hard with school! I'm trying my best! I know the holidays are coming up, so I'm going to try to get as much as I can up! The Sephora VIB sale is quickly approaching us, so I'll let you guys know the details as soon as I find out! Typically, it's around November 5th or 6th I believe for VIB Rouge, but I'm not 100% sure.  Also, if you guys have Instagram, be sure to be following me at @divya_patelxo . I like to post quick things on there! I posted my easy Halloween makeup on there, if you're interested! It was a recreation of Chrissyp's gangster clown look! Anyways, this post is going to be a haul! Again, not too much damage was done, but I have a feeling my bank account isn't going to like November! It's my birthday month, so you know I'll be treating myself!



October Haul! 


I placed a small order online at Sephora! I haven't walked into my local Sephora in so long! I just get a few things here and there online! The first product was a splurge and I couldn't resist! It's the new Kiss and Love Edition Rouge Pur Couture lipstick by YSL in the shade Le Nu (70). I still haven't tried this lipstick on, but I love my YSL lipsticks, so I shouldn't be disappointed! Also, the packaging is absolutely stunning! Le Nu is just your perfect peachy pink nude. It would look good on any skin color! Then, I purchased the small version of the Pores No More primer by Dr Brandt. My friend has issues with her pores and she highly recommended this to me. My pores aren't that big anymore, but I purchased this mostly for my kit. I normally use the Smashbox primer, but my friend also used that one and she likes the Dr Brandt one a lot better, so I decided to just give it a go! I used it on my bride a few weeks ago and it did make a huge difference! It's a tinted primer and it legit filled in all the pores!


Sephora goodies


My next order is from Morphe. So, I had a few issues with them. This order that I'll be showing you was placed around September 21st and I only received it 2 weeks after. I get at times that shipping can take long, but they sent me the wrong brush. I ordered the M427 brush, because mine broke and I needed it for my freelance kit! I got this duo fiber fan brush that I already own. So, I decided not to make it a big deal and I placed a small order again. I decided it would be faster to just do that instead of making a huge deal out of a $10 brush. My second order was placed October 7th and I still haven't got it. I think it's because I ordered the eyeshadow palette along with the brush (35T palette). A lot of people been complaining about the shipping and how Morphe cancelled their orders, because the palettes ran out. I just find it so ridiculous! I understand they're getting high volume of orders, but you still need to get your shit together! On top of it, no one answers the emails, which I find is disrespectful! I live in Canada, so I'm not calling you and paying long distance! So ya, Morphe ticked me off on that! It's just not the right time to place an order with them and I really do hope that I get my M427 brush this time! Sorry I just had to vent a little! So, I purchased 3 lashes from their Premium Morphe lash line. The first are the 217 lashes. They're nice and long! They also look super natural! I love these for a simple look! I also love how the band is thin on these, it really makes a difference when you have hooded eyes! They're super comfortable! I also got them in 213.  These are not as long as the 217 lashes. They look even more natural. I got these mostly for my bride, because she wanted something natural and not too dramatic. I used another set of lashes on her, but these are really nice for people that don't like dramatic lashes! You can even layer it with mascara and it won't be too dramatic! Lastly, I got the lashes in WSP. These are my absolute favorite natural looking lashes! They're long and full! They're not too dramatic and they just look really good! It suits any makeup look and you can pull these off everyday! I applied a thin layer of mascara on them and they just look so stunning! I highly recommend these! I also purchased the M492 brush. This is smaller than the M427 brush, so I like to use it to apply my concealer. It's a duo fiber brush that really helps buff out your foundation and concealer. I'm absolutely in love with it and highly recommend it! Next, I purchased the Velor Liquid Lipstick by Jefffree Star in the shade Posh Spice. Jeffree Star recently teamed up with Morphe. You can't find all his shades on Morphe, but most of them are there! I find his liquid lipsticks are the bomb! They're one of my favorite formulas! They're super long lasting and don't dry out your lips! He also carries a lot of unique shades and the packaging is so beautiful! He nailed it and I'm just so obsessed! Posh Spice is just that nude taupe that's been trending! It's cool toned with grey undertones. It's super wearable and would suit any skin color! I also repurchased the LA Pro Conceal in the shade Creamy Beige. I absolutely love this concealer! I own these concealers in so many shades and they're a essential for my makeup kit! I love to liquid highlight and contour with these concealers! I almost ran out of Creamy Beige, so I just got a back up of it! It's a nice shade for medium  skin with yellow and warm undertones! Lastly, I picked up the Morphe Gel Eyeliner in the shade Vino. This was on sale for only $2USD, so I was like yes please! Vino is a beautiful medium purple and it's so fall appropriate! I wanted to create that double wing liner look, meaning create a black wing and then above it apply a colored eyeliner. I'm sure you guys have been seeing it all over Instagram!



Morphe 


I also placed a order with Younique. If you been reading my blog, then you may know that I'm actually a presenter for them, but I'm just not activate like the other ones! I probably will stop being a presenter soon, because I just don't have time for it and I find everyone is a presenter. However last holidays, everyone wanted to try these fiber lashes, so if you guys are interested, just message me (living in Montreal), because I'll be caring them soon! If you're not in Montreal, you can purchase it on my website. They made an error and kept my account suspended, but I will be reviewing a product from Younique soon, so stay tuned, because I'll post my link on there or just message me and I'll message it to you, when it's activated! I got the new Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes. It's the same concept as the original fiber lashes, but apparently this is a new improved version of it! I still haven't tested this out yet. I kind of wanted to finish my old ones, but I may just open it so that I can do a review and compare both of them! So, be on a look out for that! If you're wondering if it actually does work, it really does! I also purchased the Moodstruck Opulence lipstick in the shade Loaded. I'm really impressed with these lipsticks! They're super hydrating and glide on your lips like butter! They're not super long lasting, but they do last on your lips longer than most lipstick brands! The shade range is also really beautiful! Loaded is a medium dusty rose shade. It's a shade that would look stunning on any skin color! The finish of this shade is satin. If you guys are interested, like I said message me and I'll provide you guys the link soon!


Younique



Lastly, you guys probably seen this on my blog and Instagram, but I bought the Extra Dimension Skinfinishes from MAC in the shades Oh, Darling and Shaft of Gold. I got these off The Bay's website. I'm absolutely in love with them! I find these are the must haves in the Holiday MAC collection! They're just so stunning and if you guys are interested, here is the review on them http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2015/10/mac-magic-of-night-highlighter-in-oh.html . I think now, both shades are sold out, but maybe your local MAC store may still have them! I would go ASAP!


I have a thing for highlighter!


That's it for my haul! I hope you guys enjoyed this mini haul! If you have any recommendations or questions, feel free to leave a comment down below! Also, if you heard about when the Sephora VIB sale is, leave a comment down below! Once again, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for all the positive feedback! You guys are just amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment