November 21, 2016

October Favorites 2016 (Makeup)

Hey guys, once again I do apologize for the delay for this Favorites post! If you read my haul, then you know that I been super occupied with school! I was debating on writing this post, because I don't have that many products to talk about, but I was just like, why not? I've been lacking on posts, so let's just go for it! As usual, check out my previous Favorites, because I don't like to repeat the same products each time! If a product made it to one of my Favorites post, it means that I really like the product and I always will! So ya, let's just get into this post!
October Favorites


The first product that I wanted to mention is this Nyx Face and Body Glitter in Copper. Guys, this glitter is a gorgeous rusty copper shade. This has the word Fall written all over it! I just been obsessed with this shade! It just looks so stunning with a bold lipstick! I love those warm, orange and copper eyeshadows for Fall, so this is the perfect topper! It just dazzles up any look! I also did a soft smokey eye with this glitter in the inner corners of my eyes and it just made it so much nicer! I also love the packaging of these! It's not super bulky and it's not messy! It's super easy to use and it's really not bad for the price! I also been loving the Lit Cosmetics glitter in Vegas size #3. Now, Lit Cosmetics has a huge variety of shades and sizes! Like, every glitter that I own from them, I'm like obsessed with! I've used Vegas on my client in October and I just loved the result of this glitter! It's a beautiful pure gold with multi colored accents. This is honestly so stunning! The way it reflects the multi colored accents is just amazing! It just puts the whole look together! It's perfect for a evening glam!

Here are the glitters swatched!


Moving along, I've been obsessed with Pat Mcgrath Labs Lipstick in Venom 2. Venom 2 is a beautiful dark red. It's definitely a stunning shade for Fall! I love Pat Mcgrath's lip kits! I already said this on my blog, but it's definitely a unique concept and since her release, glitter lips have been in! Now, I love a glitter lip, but it's definitely not an everyday thing! I've been wearing her lipsticks on their own. I haven't had the chance to try all of them on yet, but I've been loving Venom 2. It just looks stunning with any makeup! The formula of these lipsticks is amazing! They're super pigmented and buttery smooth! Like, you only need one swipe! They're also long lasting and they don't bleed! They're honestly just so rich! If you're not a fan of glitter lips, just pick up her lipsticks! They're worth every penny!
I love this lipstick!


I've also been obsessed with the Lorac Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette. I've bought this when I went to Florida, but I only started really using it in October. This palette you guys is everything! This is the perfect bridal palette! You have your beautiful shimmery shades and your everyday mattes! The shimmery shades all have gold to them and they're just so stunning! Most of my clients have been choosing shades from this palette! The formula is EVERYTHING! They're super pigmented and buttery smooth! There's no fallout! They blend really nicely and they're super long wearing! This is the perfect neutral palette, like I would choose this over the Urban Decay Naked Palettes any day!

This is definitely one of my favorite palettes of all time!


Since we're on the topic of eyeshadow palettes, the Morphe 35F Eyeshadow Palette is also on my list! I mean are you even surprised? This is the definition of the PERFECT Fall palette! You have an absolutely stunning range of metallic shades, as well as the perfect everyday kind of mattes. I really like the shades that they chose for the mattes! They're perfect transition and crease colors! The metallics are to die for! There's just way too many beautiful shades! My favorites are the warm rusty copper shades, berry tones and golds! You can create infinite looks with this palette and it's suitable for any event! In terms of formula, I mean these are just wow! They're super pigmented and blendable! They're long wearing and there's no fall out! They're rich in texture and feel creamy! I would say only the matte black  feels a little dry, but the rest of the shades are amazing! I'm telling you, get your hands on this palette!

You guys need to pick up this palette!



The last product that I'll be talking about is the MAC Studio Sculpt Defining Powder in Medium Plus. I bought this centuries ago and I only really started using it now. I'm not sure why I bought this or for what purpose, but Medium Plus is definitely too light to wear as an all over powder. So, I use it to set my highlighted areas and I've been obsessed with the results! First of all, the formula of this is really different! It's like a gel powder that feels super creamy on the skin, but it sets as a regular powder. The finish is definitely semi matte, but it has this really nice glow to it. It's very natural and it just makes your skin appear so healthy! This powder is super light weight and it doesn't dry out your skin! The coverage I would say is medium, but you can definitely build it up or sheer it out! It doesn't emphasize any pores or anything and it sets really nicely! I actually been using this instead of the Banana powder to set my under eyes now (after baking, because baking is still key!). I haven't heard anyone talk about this product, but it's definitely a must have!
Such a beautiful formula!


That concludes my very late October Favorites! November is coming to an end soon, so be on a look out for my Haul and Favorites! I'll try to squeeze in a post before that, but I can't make any promises! Thank you for being patient with me! I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments: