November 19, 2016

October Haul 2016 (Makeup)

Hey guys, I'm a little late with last month's haul once again! I'm really sorry, but school has just been such a struggle this semester! It's definitely the most stressful semester of life! However, I still didn't want to skip my blogging routine. This is probably the smallest haul that I've done on my blog. I went to IMATS in the beginning of October and I did a lot of damage there. I did a separate haul for that, which is here, if you haven't read that post yet. I didn't only talk about what I purchased, but my whole experience! It's definitely a must read if you been wanting to go! Anyways, let's get into this haul now!

October Haul!


Let's start off with Sephora. So, every year around the holidays, YSL comes out with limited edition packaging for their lipsticks (just a few shades) and every year, I feel like I need to have it in my life. This year the collection was called "Star Clash" and it was definitely the best packaging yet! They have this faded glitter effect going on and the lipstick itself has stars embossed! Like, it's SO stunning that I couldn't resist! I picked up the shade Le Fushia, which is a fun bright fushia. I haven't worn a fushia lip in centuries! There were max 6-8 shades in this collection. By the time that I went online on Sephora, half of the shades were sold out! There was just the fushia, nude and red shades left. I didn't want to pick up the nude shade, because I bought that last year and I already have a lot of red lipsticks, so ya. This was honestly for collection purposes! I also picked up 2 of the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipsticks in Venus (taupe brown) and Flirt (medium nude brown). I tried these on quick quick and the formula is nice. It' liquidity, so it does take longer to dry. It's super comfortable on the lips and it doesn't budge once it's dry! I'll keep playing with these! If you want me to review them, let me know!

Some lip products!


I also picked up the Make Up For Ever XL Metal Palette. I wanted this palette for so long and it's always sold out! I love MUFE eyeshadows! They're one of the best formulas in the market! I bought this palette so that I can have all my MUFE eyeshadows in just one palette, instead of those multiple compacts! I was planning on purchasing more eyeshadows at IMATS, but that clearly didn't happen! It's a nice sturdy palette. However, I do prefer the Z Palette over this one!
Can't wait to fill up this palette!


I also placed an order on The Bay's website. I always shop through The Bay's website to pick up MAC products, so that I can get cashback on Ebates! So, I HAD to pick up the new Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact! The famous Whisper of Guilt comes in this compact and you already know, that I been dying to get my hands on WOG! When it originally came out, I wasn't so obsessed with highlighters, so I didn't really care for it. However, once I became obsessed, I just needed WOG in my life! So, I'm really happy that MAC included it in this compact. I do wish that they released it on it's own, because to be honest, I don't care for the blush that much. Anyways, WOG is a gorgeous pale gold that would legit suit any skin tone! The blush is in Pleasure Model, which is a medium peachy brown. This is a really nice shade to just warm up your cheeks! Both these products are a part of the Extra Dimension formula, which is MAC's best line in my opinion! So, both these products are amazing! They come in such cute limited edition packaging! I highly recommend that you pick up this compact! It also comes in another shade, which is meant for people with light skin! I find this is the only thing that captured my attention from MAC's holiday collection. I'm not really a fan of the other products, it's nothing "omg"! Lastly, I picked up the Spellbinder Shadow in Dynamically Charged. You guys, these eyeshadows are so unique! The formula is very different! It's made out of ionized magnetically charged pigments that cling to your lids like velvet! It's honestly so different! It actually looks like velvet in the pot! It's creamy in texture! The pigmentation is also not bad, it does require a few layers for that opaque pay off! Dynamically Charged is a medium-dark brown with warm undertones. It's a metallic finish. It's really stunning!

MAC goodies!


That's it for my haul! Sorry for the delay! It was definitely not a big haul, but November will definitely be a big one! I'll be posting my October Favorites soon, so keep an eye out for that! Also, be sure to be following me on Instagram @divyapatel_mua! Also, if there's anything you want to see for the holidays, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. The mac face compact is beautiful! One of the best mac releases!

    Claire from www.clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's absolutely stunning! I'm so happy that they brought back WOG! Whenever they release any Extra Dimension products, I always try to get my hands on them!

      Delete