July 3, 2016

June Favorites 2016

Let's talk about my June Favorites! I been using a lot of the products that I previously mentioned in my Favorites, so I don't have that many products this month. It's been boiling here in Montreal, so I been doing a lot of natural looks with minimal products! My skin was also breaking out in May, so I didn't want to wear too much makeup, but now my skin got a lot better in June! So ya, I wasn't doing a full face like I normally do! I just been keeping it at the very minimal! But ya, let's jump into my June Favorites!


June Favorites!


Let's talk about a few skincare products first. I forgot to mention this product last month, but I been loving the Rodan+Fields Micro Dermabrasion Paste. I've been using it for awhile now! It gently exfoliates my skin without being harsh. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth! My skin just looks super healthy when I use this product! After using it for 3-4 weeks, I started to see a improvement in my skin texture. My skin is somewhat sensitive and I have these tiny  bumps near my forehead. I find once I started using this, they started to slowly disappear and it just doesn't appear rough like it used to! So, I really been liking this! If you're expecting quick results, then this may not be for you, because it does take awhile for you to see your results! I reviewed this product on my blog, so feel free to check it out: http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2016/05/rodanfields-enhancements-micro.html


Love this product! This is a sample size by the way! Click on the link for more information!



I also been obsessing over the Tatcha: The Ritual Discovery Kit. I always wanted to try Tatcha, since I've read nothing, but good things about them! So, this Ritual Discovery Kit is perfect, because it comes with 4 deluxe size products (they're a really good size!). The products in this kit are the Pure: One Step Camellia Cleansing OilPolished: Classic Rice Enzyme PowderSupple: Moisture Rich Silk Cream and Radiant: Deep Brightening Serum. I'm almost done the review for this kit, so I won't be going into too much detail, but guys, this skincare routine has really helped my skin! My ritual that I've received contains Step 1:Pure, Step 2: Polished, Step 3:Radiant and Step 4:Supple. This ritual is basically to help my skin look healthy and radiant. It's also going to add moisture to my skin and help with anti aging. These products have been doing exactly what's stated on them, which is why my skin has been 10 times healthier than it normally is! I honestly highly recommend it! Your skin will thank me!

Love these Tatcha products!


Continuing onto more skincare products, I've been obsessed with the L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream for months now! I just keep forgetting to mention it in my Favorites! This body butter is beyond moisturizing and nourishing! My body has been really dry the past few months (I just don't know why) and this stuff has been saving me! It's super rich! It doesn't feel sticky or greasy, but it does make your body "slippery", meaning if you try to open a cap of a bottle, like your hand will slip. So, that's the only downside, but this stuff will leave your skin hydrated all day! It's a thick cream, so a little does go a long way! Also, even though it's thick, it absorbs really quickly into your skin! It has this powdery scent to it, but it's not perfume, it may just be the natural ingredients in this product, but a lot of people have been complaining about it! So, if you want to purchase it, maybe check it out in store first! The scent personally didn't bother me! I just can't get enough of this product, it just may be my all time favorite lotion! 


This is everything if you have dry skin!



The next product that I'll be mentioning is none other than the Anastasia Berverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. I've been so addicted to this palette! Like, look at the shade range! You have a gorgeous selection of reds, oranges, berries, pinks, browns and mauves! These shades are just so stunning for the summer! They compliment any skin tone! The formula of this palette is really nice! I find that  the ABH eyeshadows in these ready made palettes were a bit dry in the past, but that's not the case with this palette! The eyeshadows are buttery smooth and SUPER pigmented! They also blend like a dream and they're super long wearing! The only complaint that I have with this palette is that the eyeshadows are fragile, so when you dip your brush into the pan, the eyeshadow crumbles and the powder goes everywhere, so be careful! That also causes a bit of fallout, which is annoying. Her individual eyeshadows don't have that problem, but this palette does, so just be aware. Other than that, I love this palette! I normally don't wear berry tones or pinks as eyeshadow, but this palette is making me step out of my comfort zone! 
Look at this beauty!


The next product that I want to mention is the Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo in #2. This stuff was so popular last summer! I remember that when it came out, everyone was talking about it! In case you missed out, it's basically a compact with a highlighter and bronzer. The #2 shade comes with a gold highlighter with a metallic finish (it's apparently really similar to Whisper of Guilt by MAC! Some say it's an exact dupe! I don't own Whisper of Guilt, so I can't really tell you!). It's honestly a stunning highlighter! It's a gel powder, so it's super smooth! It's super pigmented, but blends like a dream! It's also really long wearing! Like, I have no complaints about it! I purchased this because of the highlighter, but I actually really like the bronzer as well! It's a warm medium brown. It's not completely matte, but it doesn't have shimmer in it. It's more of a satin finish! At first, I thought it was too orange when I swatched it, however, it looked stunning when I put it on! It's also a gel based powder, so it's super smooth! What I love about this bronzer is that it legit melts into your skin to create a beautiful bronzed look! Like, it just blends so well and it's really long wearing! This is honestly a must have!


I'll always love this product!



Since it's summer, I started using my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup in 44 Beige Ambre more and more. I don't really like doing a full face for work, especially in this heat! I just been applying my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, which is of course my holy grail and this foundation over it! It just makes my skin look so smooth and blurs out all my imperfections! This foundation is super light and it doesn't budge! It kind of reminds me of a BB Cream! It just feels so comfortable on the skin! Like, it barely feels like you have makeup on! It blends really nicely and it's long wearing! It has a satin finish that I really like, because it kind of adds that healthy sheen to my skin! I just love how natural this foundation is and I highly recommend it! It's expensive, but I haven't came across a light foundation that works this well! I've been using it for years!



I've been using this foundation for years and years now! 


Lastly, I've been loving the Milani Baked Blushes. These are such stunning blushes that come in a beautiful shade range! The ones that I own are Bellissimo Bronze, Corallina, Rose D'Oro and Berry Amore. I love the pigmentation on these! They're pigmented, but not too pigmented to the point that it'll look like it's too much on your cheeks! These also blend like a dream! They also have the right amount of shimmer, so that it doesn't look like it's too much. They're also long wearing! The best part is that they're inexpensive! I believe they retail for $12CAD, which is really not that bad, since it comes with 3.5g of product. Milani is a bit hard to find in Canada, but check your local drugstores! I actually found these in Maxi, so check out your local grocery stores as well! These blushes are worth every penny! I can't wait to pick up more shades! 


How stunning are these blushes?!



That's it for my June Favorites! I know I didn't mention any lip products, because I've legit been using the same lip products as last month and April! So, check out those posts! Also, check out my June Haul http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2016/06/june-haul-2016-makeup.html, I have some really nice products that I picked up! I should be reviewing some of them, so be on a look out for that! Other than that, my review on the Tatcha products is coming up this week! Hope you guys have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Interesting!! I like your blog, wanna follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete