March 13, 2017

February Haul 2017 (Makeup)

Hey guys, so once again, I apologize for posting this late! I feel like it's just become a routine now. My plate is still very full, so again, sorry! I have a pretty big haul this month (well for February). You're going to see that I received a lot of the products, which is why this haul is going to be big. I tried not to spend a lot of money, but with all these new releases, it's really hard! I think that I received and picked up a lot of interesting products, so let's just get into it! 


My February Haul



Let's start off with Sephora. I only picked up one product online, which is the new Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Rose Gold Retro. I mean everyone has been talking about these, so I had to pick up one! I decided to go with Rose Gold Retro (a stunning rose gold with silver), because I want to create more rose gold looks. As you guys know, I love gold. Most of my looks are with gold, so I wanted to change it up a little! I still haven't tried this on yet, but it swatches beautifully! If I fall in love with this, I know I'll be getting the other shades!  



Rose Gold Retro



My next purchase was from the Bay's website. Estee Lauder FINALLY relaunched the Illuminating Powder Gelee in Heat Wave! This time in a different packaging! It's absolutely beautiful! It's just that stunning true gold! It leaves a beautiful metallic sheen! The formula is really nice! It's super pigmented, but blends really nicely! It's also long wearing. I was going to review it, but I received mine a little late and there's already so many reviews on it! I think at the moment, it's completely sold out, so that's another reason that I decided not to review it! I also picked up the MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy in the limited edition packaging. I mean Velvet Teddy is that shade that everyone has! It was about time that I picked it up. It's a beautiful medium-dark beige. It's definitely that nude that's trending, which I personally love! I also love the packaging! It's so chic! 



My purchases from the Bay



I also placed a order online at Chuusi. Chuusi sells a bunch of skincare stuff! They carry many Korean brands that you can't find at your big beauty retailers. I've been loving sheet masks lately, so I wanted to branch out to the Korean sheet masks brands! I was actually looking for a sheet mask subscription box, but there aren't any in Canada (at least I didn't find any) and the American ones have a crazy amount for shipping. So, I was randomly typing in stuff on google and that's when Chuusi popped up. I looked up this brand on Instagram and stuff to make sure that they were legit. They are, so I decided to place a big order to see how it goes! When I received my package, I was beyond impressed and excited! First of all, shipping wasn't long and I also got a bunch of samples to test out! Secondly, guys, none of my masks cost more than $2CAD!! Like, how insane??? I remember at Sephora I purchased the Tony Moly sheet masks, which were $7CAD (came with 2 masks). On Chuusi, they're $1.60CAD per mask, like crazy right? So, I actually ordered like 30 sheet masks! I picked up the Innisfree Shea Butter Mask, Innisfree Rose Mask, Tony Moly Makgeolli Mask Sheet, Tony Moly Aloe Mask Sheet, Tony Moly Pomegranate Mask Sheet, Tony Moly Red Wine Mask Sheet, Tony Moly Seaweeds Mask Sheet, Tony Moly Avocado Mask Sheet, Tony Moly Rice Mask SheetTony Moly Tea Tree Mask Sheet,  Tony Moly Pureness 100 Caviar Mask Sheet, 3 of the Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patches and 2 of the Tony Moly Pureness 100 Pearl Mask Sheets. I also picked up the L'Herboflore Mask Set in The Garden of Venus Collection.This set comes with a total of 14 masks! It comes with the Disney Princess Intensive Care Black Cotton Facial Mask. You have a choice between Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White. I chose Ariel, since it was for moisturizing (each Princess has a different purpose)! The set also comes with the Perfume Lotus Balancing, Immortelle Uplift Firming, Orchid Whitening, Apple C Whitening, Grape Anti Aging, Lychee Translucent, Rose Water Refining, Camellia Nourishing, Cherry Blossom Whitening, Mango Reviving, Pear Nourishing, Strawberry Whitening and Watermelon Vitalizing hydromasks (by L'Herboflore)I'll be reviewing a few of the masks that I purchased, so stay tuned for that! If you want me to review any mask in particular, of course let me know! 



Sheet masks overload!



I also made a trip to Walmart. I went to pick up some makeup wipes, but I decided to browse through the cosmetics section to just see what's new and if anything interesting was out! I picked up 2 packs of the Garnier Fresh Cleansing Cloths. I've already purchased these before and they're good inexpensive makeup wipes. They're not my personal favorite, but they do a decent job! They're around $5CAD for 25 wipes, so you can't go wrong! I also picked up the Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara. I mean this has  been everywhere, so I decided to give it a shot. It looks promising! I haven't tried it yet, so if you want a review on it, let me know! I also picked up the Kiss lashes in #11. Since my bookings are coming up, I figured that I would stock up on lashes. These are some of my favorite! They're wispies, so they have volume and length to them! A lot of my clients pick these out! They just compliment any look! 



Some Walmart goodies


I also decided to give Hard Candy a go! Walmart actually carries a lot of their products. I've never tried their products before, but I know that a lot of people say that it's a really good drugstore brand! I picked up the Twinkle Star highlighter duo. It comes with 2 baked highlighters. One of them is a light champagne, while the other is a peachy gold. I did swatch them and they're not as creamy as I would like them to be, but the pigmentation isn't bad. So, we'll see how they wear! I also picked up the Velvet Mousse Matte Lip Colour in Mimosa Blossom. This comes in a cute tin packaging. The Matte Lip Colour itself comes in a nice slim packaging. I've swatched it and I'm very impressed with the pigmentation and texture! It's super full coverage and smooth! The shade is also a beautiful medium brown nude. I have yet to try it on my lips. I think I'm going to review this product! 


I've never tried Hard Candy before!



Now, let's get into the products that I've received! I received the Bite Beauty Voxbox from Influenster. I'm not going to get into what Influenster is or anything, because I did talk about it on my blog before and it's in my review for this Voxbox here. This Voxbox came with 2 of the new Bite Beauty Lip Pencils, in the shades 020 (pink peachy nude) and 044 (rich mahogany). It also came with the corresponding lipsticks, which are Honeycomb and Whiskey. It also came with a Sephora sharpener, which I thought was a smart idea. As mentioned, the new Lip Pencils are already reviewed on my blog, so check it out! I really been enjoying them, they just may be my favorite lip liner formula! 


Thank you Influenster!




Moving along, L'Oreal was kind enough to send me a care package. I was really surprised that they were willing to do that, so thank you SO much L'Oreal! I truly do appreciate this package! I received the Voluminous Feline mascara, La Palette Nude eyeshadow palette, Voluminous Noir Liquid Eyeliner, Infallible Pro Glow in Sun Beige (so thoughtful how they read my blog), Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush (warm reddish copper), Pure Clay Mask: Exfoliating & Pore Refining and 3 of the Infallible Pro Matte Glosses. The Matte Glosses came in the shades Bare Attraction (medium brown with peachy undertones), Blushing Ambition (warm rosey pink) and Statement Nude (medium warm pinkish brown). I'll be reviewing all the products on my blog in the next few weeks/months! I already used some of the products before, so I'll review them first! 


Thank you so much L'Oreal!




Lastly, my friends gave me my late birthday present. They got me the Christian Louboutin Nail Colour in Madame est Nue. I'm beyond obsessed with this nail polish! Like, first of all, the packaging is to die for! It was very well presented! Secondly, I love the color of this nail polish! It's a beautiful light baby pink! Even though I fall in between medium to tan skin, I love nudes like these! It's my first Christian Louboutin product! I feel like now I need to try out all the other products! 


I'm in love! 



That's it for my haul! It was a lot bigger than my previous few hauls! I'm really excited to start using all these products! I have a lot of reviews coming up for you guys, so stay tuned for that! My February Favorites will be up soon! I can't tell you when exactly, because it all depends on my schedule, but hopefully soon! Like usual, follow me on Instagram @divyapatel_mua to keep up with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment