March 13, 2017

February Favorites 2017 (Makeup)

Hey guys, so I'm bringing to you my February Favorites! I can't believe it's almost spring! I'm just so over winter! The weather has just been crazy in Montreal. It's always one extreme to the other. However, I've been super impressed with how healthy my skin has been throughout the winter! Like, it did go a bit crazy in November, since I was really stressed with school and I haven't been following up with my skincare routine. However since then, it's just been amazing! If you're interested, I could do a skincare routine? Just let me know! Anyways let get on with my February Favorites! I've been playing with a bit of different products this month! I tried to get creative and branch out to some newer products! 


February Favorites!



I've been loving the new Bite Beauty Lip Pencils! I actually received these from Influenster complimentary for reviewing purposes. I mean Bite Beauty makes some of the best lip products and I knew that I was going to love these! I got the shades 020 (pink peachy nude) and 044 (rich mahgony). The formula on these is to die for! I actually did a full review on them here, if you're interested in reading about them! What I love about these is the texture, pigmentation and precise application. They're super pigmented, but feel light on the lips. They glide on your lips effortlessly! They wear beautifully on their own! I can just go on and on about these! They're a must have! 



These Lip Pencils are a must have!



I've also been enjoying my Clionadh Cosmetics Highlighters! This time I fell in love with the shades Eadon and Nightfall. I just love Eadon as a everyday highlighter. It's a beautiful champagne with a hint of peach. It's subtle, but you can definitely build it up! It's one of those highlighters that gives you that "glowing within" type of finish. It's just so creamy and rich in pigmentation (just like all their highlighters!). It blends out really nicely. It's also long wearing! Eadon compliments multiple skin tones! Nightfall is more on the unique side! It's not your typical everyday shade, but it's such a fun shade to get creative with! It has a gradient of green, teal, blue and violet iridescent shades. You can wear each shade separately or mix them for a custom shade! Unlike Eadon, this is packed with glitter, but it's not overpowering! I know a lot of people shy away from this, because it's blue, but it's honestly so stunning! I always get compliments when I wear this shade! I've reviewed the Clionadh Cosmetics Highlighters here, if you're interested in reading more about them! I haven't reviewed the shades Eadon or Nightfall, but I can definitely do one, if you're interested! 



The picture does no justice to how stunning these shades are!



I've also been obsessed with Heat Wave by Estee Lauder! I mean this is just a staple, everyone needs it! It's a beautiful true gold. It compliments so many different skin tones! It goes with just about any look! It's opaque and leaves a beautiful metallic sheen. It has the right amount of shimmer to it. The formula is also amazing! It's super smooth and blendable. It's also long wearing. I just can't get enough of it! Gold highlighters are truly my weakness! I just need them all! 


How stunning is Heat Wave?! 



Moving along, I've been loving the Benefit Gimme Brow. I swear I'm probably the last person to try this, but wow, I'm beyond impressed with this product! It just makes your brows look fuller. It actually looks super natural and you can easily mimic the look of natural hair with this product. It also doesn't budge throughout the day and it's super long wearing! I also like the precise applicator to this! It makes filling in your brows so easy! I've been wearing this really often this month! Before this, I was using the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, but the Gimme Brow looks more natural and goes with that everyday kind of makeup! I feel like now I can't live without this product! 


Go to brow product!


 
I have super sensitive and watery eyes, so I normally just put nude on my lower lash line, so that I don't have to worry about my eyeliner running. However, I just been loving black on the lower lash line! I just been seeing so many makeup looks with it and I just wanted to give it another go! I finally found the 2 products that prevent my liner from running and I'm so happy! As my water line liner, I use the Buxom Insider Liner in Black and I set it with Makeup Geek's Eyeshadow in Corrupt. This combination legit lasts me all day! I don't have to worry about it fading away or running! It holds up really well! The Buxom Insider Liner is super creamy! It's also pigmented and glides on really smoothly! It wears for a pretty long time on it's own (even if you have watery eyes like myself). Corrupt is a matte black. It's super black, but not drying. It blends really nicely. It's also long wearing. If you're lower lash line has been a struggle, please try this combination! It's game changing!



Favorite combination at the moment!



Lastly, I wanted to mention The Estee Edit Gritty and Glow Magnetic Eyeshadow Palette. Last month, I was enjoying the face palette, but this month, I've been all about the eyeshadow palette! This palette has some really gorgeous jewel tones! You guys know that I love my neutral looks, but this is the perfect palette for color! The shades aren't too bright or dark, they're actually super wearable! The formula is also really nice! The shades are all super pigmented and buttery smooth! They blend really nicely and have no fallout to them! They're also long wearing! They do have a ton of shimmer to them, but I mean that's why they pop so much! This palette is everything! I've tried to use it as much as possible this month!

How perfect is this palette?!


So, that's about it for my February Favorites! I tried to play with new products and old ones that I haven't used in awhile! Of course, always check out my previous Favorites to see which other products that I've been enjoying! I try not to mention the same products every month, because I know that gets boring! But ya, I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this post! I have a lot of products to review, so be sure to be subscribed to my blog to get the latest posts! Also, be sure to follow me on IG @divyapatel_mua for more beauty content! Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment