October 10, 2016

September Haul 2016 (Makeup)

Hey guys, so I'm a little late, but here's my September haul! I just been so packed with things that I haven't had the time  to get this up! So, September I tried my best to be "good". It's fairly a small haul, because I did go to IMATS Toronto. I just been saving up for that, so I tried not to buy that much. I'll be posting my IMATS Haul and Experience soon, so look out for that! For now, let's just get into this haul! 


September Haul!

I shop at Sephora like every month, so I got a few goodies from there! I picked up the Sephora Favorites Extravagant Eyes! Now, a lot of the holiday collections are already available at Sephora! This kit is one of them! From all the kits, I find this one you really get your moneys worth! It comes with 4 full size products and 4 deluxe size products! The deluxe size products are actually pretty big! This kit comes with the Huda Beauty lashes in Samantha (full size), Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Plum (full size), Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara (deluxe size), Milk Makeup Eye Pigment in Silent Disco (deluxe size), Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia (full size), Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace (deluxe size), Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer (deluxe size) and Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy (full size). You get all this for just $50CAD! It's actually insane and so inexpensive! Normally the Huda Beauty lashes are $24 and the Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow is $36 , so those 2 products on their own is over $50! That's why this set is a complete steal! I already showed this kit in action to my Snapchat Fam, so I'm debating to do a review on this! If you want me to review it, let me know down below in the comments area! 


One of my favorite purchases of the month!

I also purchased the Pat Mcgrath Labs Lust 004 Everything Kit. I mean I been dying to get this! It's been all over Instagram and every blogger has been talking about it! It's definitely a unique lip kit! There's no other brand that has anything similar to this! I truly admire Pat Mcgrath's artistry, so I just had to pick up everything! The Lust 004 Everything Kit comes with 6 lipsticks: Flesh 1, Flesh 2, Venom 1, Venom 2, Blood 1 and Blood 2. It also comes with the Clear Vinyl Gloss, Metallic Gold Pigment and 3 Microfine Glitters (Flesh, Venom and Blood). So, if you really break it down, you do get a lot for your money!  I do think it's a pretty good value, but I mean this kit is really not necessary for everyone! I find this kit is more for people or artists that want to do editorial makeup or just different looks for their portfolio. Like, I personally love the whole concept of it! It's very different, but I don't see myself wearing a glitter lip on the daily bases! However, the lipsticks are a really good formula! I'm really impressed with them and it's definitely one of the best formulas in the market! They're buttery smooth, pigmented and long wearing! I highly recommend that you look into that! You can purchase them individually! 


Talk about beautiful!!!


Next, I purchased the Sephora Colorful Duo Reflects in Sea Horse. Sephora added a lot of products recently to their sales section! So, I was browsing through that and came across their Colorful Duo Reflects. They're only $7CAD, so I was like why not give one of the shades a go? Sea Horse is a beautiful medium purple with fine shimmer to it. It's not really a duochrome, it just has a black base to it and a nice sheen. The finish is shimmery. I haven't put this on my lid yet, but the swatch was very dry. So, we'll see how it goes! Sephora doesn't have Sea Horse available anymore, but a few other shades are still left!  


I hope this works out!


I also purchased a few things from The Bay online. MAC came out with their Star Trek Collection earlier in September, so I wanted to pick up a few things. Chrisspy actually made videos with MAC for this collection! Her looks are honestly so amazing! I swear Chrisspy's creativity is just on a whole new level! She just inspires me to be different. If you're looking for Halloween looks, check out her Youtube channel! She has so many looks! Moving along to the MAC stuff, I purchased 2 lipsticks from the collection! I picked up the shade Where No Man Has Gone Before (light-medium pink with gold reflects), which is a lustre lipstick and LLAP (rosey champagne), which is a frost lipstick. I haven't had the chance to play with these, but the swatches are so nice! They're not your everyday kind of lipsticks, which is good, because it forces me to be creative! Lastly, I picked up the Trip The Light Fantastic Powder in Highly Illogical. I mean look at the embossing on this! It's so different and stunning! This was just an impulsive buy. I'm not sure what these powders are meant for to be honest, but it says that they're supposed to add a sheer luminosity to your skin. So, I'm guessing they're highlighters! Highly Illogical is medium warm coppery brown with a satin finish. I haven't used this powder yet, but it does swatch a bit darker than I anticipated, so we'll see how it goes. If not, it would make a gorgeous blush topper! 


Can't wait to play with these!


That's it for my purchases. I received a PR package from Clionadh Cosmetics. They're a new cosmetics brand that sell highlighters! They sent me 3 of their highlighters from their Deity Series called Llyr, Slaine and Clionadh "Dark". I'm not going to get too much into it, but I already reviewed their highlighters on my blog, click here. They're formulated so well! They're definitely one of my favorite highlighters!


Thank you Clionadh Cosmetics!

That concludes this haul! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! I have my September Favorites that'll be up sometime this week! After that I'll be posting my Mikasa Beauty review and my IMATS Haul & Experience! I hope my Canadian viewers had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment