September 30, 2015

September Haul 2015 (Makeup)

Hey guys, since it's the end of the month, it's haul time! I have yet another small haul, but not as small as the August haul! I've just been on a budget lately, so that's why my hauls are getting smaller and smaller. However, since Fall officially started, I've been eyeing a few products. I'm most likely going to be picking them up next month! So, if you guys have any Fall suggestions, please leave a comment down below! I hope you guys enjoy this haul!


A few goodies from this haul!

First things first, I got two products online at Sephora! I purchased the Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powders in Bronze Glow and Pink Glow! In case you guys didn't know, last year during the holidays, Bobbi Brown released 2 popular highlighters that everyone was raving about! Of course, it was limited edition, but Bobbi Brown decided to bring them back for a limited time, so if you missed out last year, now is your chance! I did a mini review on Pink Glow http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2015/09/bobbi-brown-highlighting-powder-in-pink.html . Overall, I really do like these highlighters, especially Bronze Glow, it's absolutely gorgeous! They do contain more shimmer than a regular highlighter does, so I only use these for occasions! If you're a highlighter fanatic, then these are a must have!



Pink Glow and Bronze Glow

Next, I also made a quick trip to my local Sephora. I had a gift card, so I was like why not? I purchased the Tarte Etch and Sketch brush. I really do like this brush! It makes it really easy to do a wing liner! I just wish the bristles were a bit more stiff! However, it's still a really nice brush and I highly recommend it! Especially if you do freelance makeup, I find it so much easier to apply gel liner with this brush! Next, I picked up two Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipsticks in the shades Echo (a navy blue) and Damned (a blackened cherry color). I've already tried this formula before and I'm absolutely in love with it, so I highly recommend that you guys invest in these! They're long lasting and don't dry up your lips! Also, Kat Von D released so many beautiful shades this year! Like both these shades that I purchased are so stunning for Fall! Echo is definitely not a everyday shade, but it's just so unique and I already have some looks in my head that I want to create, so stay tuned for that! Even Damned, like if you're looking for a really deep red, then you must get this shade! It's so stunning and would suit any skin color! I legit just want to buy the whole liquid lipstick line from Kat Von D, they're just the bomb!


Do you see that navy blue?! Like yassss!


Next from online, I purchased 2 of the TruSelf Organics face masks! I'm absolutely in love with this mask! It's such an affordable mask that does wonders to your face! For example, every time I have something growing on my face, I just apply this mask and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. The next day, everything starts to fade away! The mask is that effective! I'll definitely be doing a review on this product so stay tuned! They had a promotion during the end of August/beginning of September. One of the masks came in a set. The set included a face mask, toner and a bowl/spoons to mix your mask in! Again, look out for this review guys, it'll be coming soon, I promise!


Love these masks and it's such a useful kit!



Next, I received the Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream. Influenster sent me this complimentary product for testing purposes. I'm absolutely in love with this product! It's one of the only gel creams that doesn't make my face oily! It also keeps my skin hydrated all day! Overall, I'm so impressed with this product and if you're interested, check out my review on it http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2015/09/laneige-water-bank-gel-cream-review.html


Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream



Lastly, one of my friends was in the States and she picked up 2 Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams for me! Unfortunately, drugstores in Montreal don't carry Nyx! Target was the only place that had Nyx, but they closed down! However, I did hear that some Jean Coutus started carrying Nyx products, so I'll definitely have to check that out! I love their Soft Matte Lip Creams! They're so pigmented and glide on your lips like butter! They also have a beautiful shade range! Like I have a whole list of shades that I want! Maybe, I'll do a lip swatch post for you guys on all the shades that I own (let me know what you think of that idea!). Anyways, the shades that my friend got me are Athens (a light nude peachy pink) and Abu Dhabi (warm nude brown). I swatched both of them on my lips quick quick to see what they look like and let me say I'm in love! Especially with Abu Dhabi! It's such a beautiful everyday nude! I highly recommend that you guys check these out! They're so affordable with amazing quality!


Abu Dhabi and Athens


That guys is it for my haul! I hope you enjoyed this really small haul! As you can see, I've just been so obsessed with lip products lately, well like usual! I took a break from buying lip products, but I'm at it again! So, guys let me know what are some of your favorite lip products for Fall and what are some must haves!

No comments:

Post a Comment