September 6, 2015

August Haul 2015 (Makeup)

Hey guys! Honestly, I'm about to show you guys my smallest makeup haul ever! I just been so busy this month that I didn't even have time to go buy makeup! I just been on the go all month! Also, fall is around the corner and I'm kind of waiting for the new collections to release. Fall is my favorite season, especially when it comes to makeup and fashion! So, I definitely can't wait to see what kind of products makeup companies will be releasing! I also been buying a lot of back to school clothes, so I had to cut it down on the makeup! So, I hope you guys still enjoy this little haul!

My small August haul! 


First of all, I went to Walmart and picked up 2 mascaras. The first one is Rimmel's Scandal Eyes (orange tube). This is probably my 5th time repurchasing this mascara! I'm absolutely in love with it and it really volumizes my lashes! It just makes them look so natural and full! It's like my go to mascara and I had to repurchase it, since I ran out! The next is a new mascara that I been wanting to try for a long time. It's the L'Oreal Telescopic. I didn't try on the mascara yet, however the bristles on the wand are small, so I'm curious to see what this will do to my lashes. I've tried this Too Faced mascara, which came with a skinny wand with small bristles like this one and it didn't work for me at all! However, it's good for my bottom lashes and that's why I kept it. I know a lot of people rave about the Telescopic, so I'll see!


My 2 mascaras


Next, I went to MAC and purchased the lipstick in Stone. I think it was last month that I bought the lip liner in Stone and I was obsessed, so I obviously had to get the lipstick version! I still haven't tried it on, but it's basically a matte greyish taupe brown. I don't think I have anything similar to it in my collection, so I'm excited to try this on! I feel like it's going to be my go to color for fall!


MAC's Stone


Lastly, I got two items online at Sephora. In the beginning of the month, I got the Kat Von D Five Fearless Years Limited Edition Tattoo Liner. So, Kat Von D released her famous tattoo liner in Trooper in gorgeous limited edition packaging to celebrate her 5 year anniversary! I'm telling you, you'll just want to buy this for the packaging! It's absolutely stunning and you have Kat Von D's signature on it! It comes in a fancy box too, like if you're a makeup addict, you need this! I haven't tried this on yet, but I did swatch it and it's really pigmented and doesn't budge! I tried the MUFE liner that comes in a pen also and it is easier to create a wing with this! However, I'm so used to my gel liner that I'm not sure what I like better, but hey it's a nice edition to my collection! Lastly at the end of the month, I purchased the Anastasia Shadow Couture Palette. I was really hesitant on getting this palette, because I already have so many eyeshadows! I own the Tamanna palette by ABH, which I love, but I didn't find their eyeshadow formula to be the best. So, that's why I was like do I need this or not? However, the color selection is really nice in this palette and that was the main reason that I bought it! They have neutrals and pop out colors. They're all wearable and it's a palette that you can use all year round! I was really attracted to the color Morocco in this palette! It just stood out to me and it's just the perfect crease color! So, we'll see how it goes, who knows maybe I'll fall in love with the formula!



Kat Von D's Five Fearless Years Limited Edition Tattoo Liner


Anastasia Shadow Couture Palette


That my lovelies is it for my haul. I told you, it was really small! However, I kind of like writing about small hauls, because that way I can talk about the products. When hauls are big, I tend to not say much, because I don't want my post to be 5 pages long! So ya, I hope you enjoyed this really small haul! Maybe next month, I'll start a monthly favorites post, so let me know what you think of that! If you want me to review any of these products, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment