May 20, 2015

Makeup Eraser (The Original Makeup Eraser): Hot or Not?

Welcome back to my blog my lovelies! Again, I been just so busy with weddings and work, that I haven't had the chance to get things up on my blog (sorry once again!). I'm starting these "Hot or Not?" posts on my blog to keep my posts short, but informative. I love doing a full review, but if you been reading my blog, they tend to be long. I know most of you just want to know if it's worth it or not and I figured every product I purchase or use doesn't need a full in depth review. Therefore, these "Hot or Not?" posts will be a lot shorter and I will get straight to the point. So, let me know what you guys think of these posts! Now, let's discuss about the Makeup Eraser!


Such cute packaging (shaped as a eraser)


This has been trending for awhile now, but I only picked it up recently, because Sephora now sells it! It retails for $24CAD. It's honestly just a simple pink soft (super soft) face towel! All you do is damp it in warm water and then you use the towel to remove your makeup, even that stubborn waterproof makeup! It contains no chemicals and you can reuse this up to 1000 times! All you do is pop it in the washing machine after each use.

The Makeup Eraser (Original)


When you first get it, you have to wash it in the washing machine (cold water). Then, you wet the portion of the Makeup Eraser with warm water. Then you rub off the makeup in circular motion.


The side you use to rub off the makeup

Then you flip the eraser on the "long nap" side to exfoliate and then you wash it in the washing machine.


Long nap side to exfoliate

I been using this for a week now and I absolutely love it! It takes off all my makeup! Just at times my mascara is a bit stubborn and leaves a bit behind. However, the rest of my makeup comes off easily, even my lip stains! It doesn't drag my makeup all over my face! The eraser leaves my face so soft and fresh, when I remove my makeup! It's just annoying washing it after every use, but it's not a big deal! It saves you from buying makeup wipes! As mentioned, you can reuse it about a 1000 times, which is insane! It's completely worth every penny (one of my best purchases of the month) and now I know why it's such a hot product in the market! What are your thoughts about this product?



No comments:

Post a Comment