August 6, 2017

June Haul 2017 (Makeup)

Hey guys, so I think it's time that I post my really late June Haul! I know it's ridiculous how late this haul is! I've mentioned this in my previous few posts, but I've just been really busy! However, I didn't want my busy schedule to stop me from posting my Hauls and Favorites! I know that most of you look forward to it, so I'll always post them, even if they're a month late! For the month of June, I bought a few new things. It's not a lot, but it's bigger than my previous haul! I been eyeing a few things! I didn't have time to play with all the products, but I'm happy to have them. Some of these products have been on my list for awhile! So ya, let's just get into this haul!

My very late June Haul!



Of course, I purchased from Sephora like I always do every month! I picked up the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Aurora. I been eyeing this palette ever since it came out! It's just a fun kit that comes with 6 beautiful shades. It has fun colors like purple and blue to really change it up. It's definitely not a everyday kind of product, but it's for those days that you want to change it up and be unique! This is also a stunning palette for editorial makeup, so I'm glad that I purchased it!

ABH Glow Kit in Aurora



I also picked up the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio in Pool Party. The hype has been real about this product! I've read nothing, but good reviews, so I was like why not? I'm not a blush person, but Pool Party definitely has your every day kind of tones. I'm just not a fan of the middle sparkly pink shade, since it has chunks of glitter in it. I don't get much use out of that shade, but I really like the other 2! The formula is also really nice! I love how these blushes aren't overly pigmented, which makes it easy to achieve that natural look!

Pool Party! Such a beautiful blush palette!



I also picked up the new Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette in Golden Sands. I was debating on getting this palette, because as much as I love Huda, her products can be hyped up for no reason. For example, her eyeshadow palette, I just didn't like, but everyone was raving about it. So, it took me some time, but I gave in! I'm glad that I did, because this palette is everything! It comes with a cream base, pale gold powder highlighter, warm pink powder blush topper and powder bronzer topper. You do get a lot of product in this palette, which I'm really happy about! I don't use the blush and bronze shades often, but they're nice to have! Sometimes I mix it in with the pale gold highlighter to change up the tone and customize a new highlight shade! The formula is amazing! This palette does give you that blinding highlight! You need very little product to achieve that look! Sometimes I just wear the powder on it's own, because the cream base is really not necessary, since the powder highlighter is already super pigmented. This quickly became one of my favorite palettes! I even use it on my clients and they're obsessed with it! I also repurchased the Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette. I dropped my palette in Cuba and most of the shades shattered! I was honestly devastated! The Tartelette in Bloom is my go to eyeshadow palette! I even carry it in my kit, so I just had to get a new one! I already spoke about it enough on my blog, so I won't get into detail about it! It' just the perfect neutral palette to have! You can create so many looks with it and the formula is absolutely amazing! It's definitely a part of my top 3 favorite eyeshadow palettes! Lastly from Sephora, I picked up the new Becca Liquid Crystal Lip Topper Glow Gloss in Rose Quartz x Seashell. This is a beautiful rose shade with a pink shift to it. Shimmery lip toppers are hot right now. I used to hate shimmery lip glosses, but now I'm really into them! Since these are pigmented, you can always wear it on it's own. I haven't really played with it yet, but the swatches seem promising! I also read really good reviews about it, so I'm excited to try it on!

More new goodies! 




Moving along, I made a quick trip to Walmart. I picked up the Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Crown of My Canopy. My local Walmart has done a good job at stocking up the makeup aisles! They just have so much more now! You guys know that I picked up Precious Petals the other month and I've been obsessed with it! So, I figured why not get more shades! Crown of My Canopy is a beautiful shimmery warm copper. I'm not really into copper shades for my skin tone, but this actually looks really nice! It gives you a change from your typical gold highlighters, so I'm happy that I picked it up! I also picked up the Wet n Wild Coloricon Lipliner in Willow Prele. These Lip Liners are really cheap, so I decided to give it a go. Willow Prele is a beautiful warm nude. This is a really nice nude base for any nude lipsticks. I do find that it suits light to medium skin better. I've only used it once and the formula is nice. It's not my absolute favorite, but I didn't use it enough, so if you would like me to review it, please let me know!

Some drugstore goodies!




Next, I placed a small order on Beautylish. I love shopping at Beautylish! Shipping is usually fast and you don't have to worry about paying customs at the door, since they take it at checkout! It's really convenient for Canadians and they have quite a few brands! They carry Jouer, which is a brand that I fell in love with this year! Jouer came out with their Skinny Dip Summer Collection, which I've been drooling over! I picked up the Powder Highlighter in Skinny Dip. It's a gorgeous golden peach with pink and copper pearl to it. It's super reflective, so it does give you that intense highlight. The formula is super smooth, it almost feels like a cream. It blends really nicely and it's super long wearing! I'm actually obsessed with this highlighter! I also picked up the Skinny Dip Ultra Foil Shimmer Shadows Palette. I've heard nothing, but amazing things about this palette. It's a bit pricey, but Makeup by Lilit's review sold me on this palette! Her recommendations are always amazing and she's always honest about everything! I haven't used this palette yet, but I did swatch a few shades and wow! I'm beyond impressed! The pigmentation is just amazing and the eyeshadows are super shimmery! I also love the color scheme of this palette! They're just perfect for a smokey eye! I have a really good feeling about this palette!

Such beautiful products! Sorry it was extremely hard to take this picture, since the packaging is very reflective!




Lastly, Influenster sent me a Voxbox. I received the new Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara! If you been following my blog for awhile, then you already know what Influenster is! They send you complimentary products for reviewing purposes! It's definitely a app that everyone should get, especially if you're a beauty addict, they have a lot of makeup brands that teamed up with them! I did already review this mascara here. Unfortunately, this product was a miss for me, but I did enjoy testing it out! I just didn't get the result that I was anticipating and it's ok, because you're not always going to like everything out there in the market!

The Revlon Voxbox



That concludes this very late haul! I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this post! Again, sorry for the delay! If there's anything that you would like me to review or talk about, just let me know down in the comments section! I hope that you guys are all having an amazing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment