June 19, 2017

May Haul 2017 (Makeup)

Hey guys, so I'm bringing to you my May Haul. If you read my previous Haul and Favorites, you know that I've been very busy, so that's why I fell a little behind with my blog. I owe you guys a lot of reviews and I'm trying my best to get them up soon! But ya, let's talk about my May Haul. It's a really small haul. I spent quite a bit during the Sephora sale, so I was trying to budget myself. It's really not a lot of products, but I figured I'd do a haul regardless!

May Haul!


In Montreal, we have this big L'Oreal sale that happens a few times during the year. You do need a coupon to go to it. Sometimes it's a hassle getting those coupons, but it's totally worth it. Lineups are long and the best time to go is the first few days! Since I'm not that patient and I'm always at work, my friend picked up 3 Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Sprays (30ml) for me. I go through these like water! I use it every time that I do my makeup and my clients! I wish that the big sizes were available! These were $10CAD at the sale, which isn't bad. They're the perfect size for travel! I know that the other Urban Decay Sprays were also at the sale and they were full size for $20! So, if you ever get a coupon, I recommend that you check out the sale! Everyone told me that this time around, the sale was a lot better and there was more stuff!

Favorite Setting Spray!



Lastly, I picked up a few things from Sephora! I picked up the Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 Brush. I actually had this brush before, but I can't seem to find it. I think that I left it at one of my photoshoots. This is my favorite brush when it comes to brows, so I immediately had to get another one. It's the perfect size and shape! The bristles are firm, but soft, so you can easily create strokes of hair with brow product. It also has a really nice spooley at the end, so that you can brush out your brows. This brush is a must have! I also picked up the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex. Spandex is a beautiful blue-black with iridescent glitter. I bought this for a photoshoot, but I didn't end up using it. However, it's a stunning wearable shade, so I know that eventually one of my clients will pick it!

I just needed these! 




The last product that I purchased at Sephora is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette. This is of course a repurchase. At least 90% of of my clients end up choosing something from this palette. I hit pan on a few shades, so I figured that I would get a back up. It's a bit pricey, but the quality is definitely worth it! I've said this many times, but this palette is a dream come true for a working freelance artist! You literally can create infinite shades! The formula is also amazing! It's rich in texture and blends really well! It's also super long wearing! Like, you really can't go wrong with this palette! I just wish that each shade came with more product or you were able to refill it!

It feels good to have a brand new palette!



That's it for my haul. I think it's the smallest haul that I've ever done! It definitely went by quick, but my May Favorites is going to be a long post! I'll try my best to get some reviews up for you guys! I do talk about products on Instagram and Snapchat, so please follow me at at divyapatel_mua! I hope that you all have an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment