May 25, 2017

April Favorites 2017 (Makeup)

Hey guys, I'm bringing to you my very late April Favorites! If you read my haul, then you already know that I've been crazy busy with freelancing and events! I'm also going away on vacation, so I've just had a lot of things to do. For the month of April, I have quite a few new products that I've been loving! So, let's just get into it!


April Favorites!



The first product that I'm going to mention is no surprise. It's the new Benefit Cheek Parade Palette. I already own one of these Benefit palettes and I use it religiously. I decided to get the Cheek Parade, because it's such a good value! You get 5 full size products! It also comes with the new Hoola Lite bronzer and Galifornia blush. Hoola Lite is the perfect bronzer for people with Fair and Light skin. The Galifornia blush suits just about any skin tone! It also comes with the popular Hoola bronzer  (the original), Dandelion and Rockateur blush (one of my all time favorite blushes). Again, these suit multiple skin tones! It's the perfect palette for my freelance kit! I use it religiously on my clients! The formula of everything is also amazing! It's pigmented and super smooth! It's also long wearing and blends effortlessly! If you been debating about this palette, trust me, you need it! 


I've been getting great use out of this palette!



Moving along, I've been getting great use out of my new Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette. I mean this is another staple! Everything about this palette is gorgeous! The color scheme is really nice! Again, another palette that suits multiple skin tones. You have your cool and warm tones. You also have your neutral shades, as well as a few berry and purple tones that are super wearable. The great thing about this palette is that most of it is matte shades, which makes it the perfect everyday palette, but it also has 4 metallic duochrome shades for that evening glam! It's very versatile and you can create infinite looks with it! The formula is also very nice. The eyeshadows are a bit firm, because they're made out of amazonian clay, but they're super pigmented! They also blend like a dream and they're long wearing! You can't go wrong with this palette!


Gorgeous palette!



Another new palette that I've been loving is the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. I mean I knew I was going to love this palette ever since it came out, but I waited until the VIB sale to purchase it, because why not save a few dollars? I'm in love with peach tones and everything in this palette has a peach tone or compliments it. It even has some pop of colors that are super wearable and go well with a peachy look. I also love the matte shades in here! They're perfect for the crease! Again, with this palette you can create infinite looks! You can easily create a day or night look with it! There's also shimmer and satin shades in here! The eyeshadows are all pigmented and smooth. They also blend really nicely and they're long wearing! Again, this palette compliments multiple skin tones! This is another palette that you really can't go wrong with!



Do you see these shades?



Lately, I've really been into lip glosses. I just been wearing liquid lipsticks the whole winter, that I kind of wanted to try something different. Especially since it's officially spring/summer, I kind of been going for a glossy lip. One of my favorite is definitely the Jouer Lip Topper in Skinny Dip. If you don't own this, you're missing out! Skinny Dip is a beautiful shimmery golden nude. You can wear this on it's own, but it is meant to be used as a topper. I personally love to pair this with nude shades, so that the shimmer stands out. Since it's a gloss, it's not long wearing, but it's pigmented. It also glides onto your lips smoothly! It also doesn't feel sticky, which is something that I love! Jouer is known for their Lip Toppers, so definitely check it out! 


One of my favorite Lip Glosses!



Another one of my favorite lip products of the month is the Kylie Lip Kit in Dolce K. This is legit the perfect nude for me! It goes with any look! Dolce K is a beautiful medium-dark beige nude. I already spoke about this product before! You can check out my review on it here. I love both the liquid lipstick and lip liner! I just wish that the liquid lipstick didn't have a smell, because mine smells weird! Other than that, it's definitely a go to! It's super pigmented and long wearing! It barely wears off when you eat or drink, which is always a plus!


Love this Lip Kit!



I'm also going to mention another old favorite, which is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. I mean I've mentioned this product at least a 100 times! It's just that highlighter that you always go back to! Opal is a beautiful champagne shade. The formula is absolutely amazing and it wears beautifully! If you love that opaque highlighted look, this product is definitely it! It's pigmented and super smooth! It also blends out really nicely, so if you don't like a opaque highlight, you can definitely sheer it out! It's also long wearing! I can easily go the whole day with this highlighter and it won't fade away! You definitely get your moneys worth with this product! I also been loving the Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals. Precious Petals is a stunning champagne pink with gold undertones. It compliments many skin tones! It leaves that wet metallic finish, which I'm all about! However, since it blends like a dream, you can always sheer it out, if you're not into that opaque highlighted look! The texture of it is super smooth and it's long wearing! This highlighter honestly feels and performs like a high end product! If you find this at your local drugstore, trust me you need it in your life! I really do hope that Wet n Wild comes out with more shades for this line! It's only $6CAD, like you can't beat that!


Love these highlighters!



Lastly, I wanted to mention the Beauty Blender. I mean I feel like I don't talk about it that much, even though it's my holy grail product! I use both the Black and Pink ones! I love the Beauty Blender to blend out my concealer! No brush does an amazing job like the Beauty Blender! It just blends out my whole under eye area perfectly! The finish doesn't look cakey and it leaves a natural look, which I absolutely love!  I also use it to apply loose powder to bake and at times to apply my foundation! The good thing with the Beauty Blender is that you'll never have excess foundation on your face! It basically guarantees that your foundation is blended perfectly! It's just such a handy and easy tool to have! You do have to wash it after every use, but it doesn't bother me! Everyone needs one! 


Excuse my stained Beauty Blenders! It's time to purchase new ones!



Other than that, the rest of the products that I've been enjoying are listed in my previous Favorites! So, be sure to go back to my old Favorites posts! Since, I've had a lot more clients in May, my May Favorites will have a ton of products! It'll be good for those of you that freelance, because you get a peek of which products are in my kit! So ya, stayed tuned for that! I hope you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment