June 28, 2015

June 2015 Haul (Makeup)

I tried not to buy a lot of makeup this month, but I swear there's always something that I need! I'm not going to include everything that I bought, because a lot of it was for my kit and I'm planning on doing a separate post for that in the future. So, I'll just be showing you what I got for myself! Everything in this haul is from Sephora, Colourpop, House of Lashes and Pharmaprix. So let's get into it!

A few of the goodies in this haul! 


I'll start off with House of Lashes. I actually placed this order over a month ago and it only arrived a few days ago! I don't know why it took so long and I kind of got frustrated, but I'm glad that I finally received it! I've heard nothing but good things about House of Lashes, so I'm really excited to try these lashes on! I got the lashes in Femme Fatale ($7USD), Bambie ($9USD), Bombshell ($7USD), Au Naturale ($9USD) and Iconic ($12USD). If it's your first time ordering from their site, you can sign up and get 10% off your whole purchase! I think with shipping and the conversion, I spent like $56CAD. I'm most excited to try on the Iconic ones! They're absolutely gorgeous! Keep an eye out on my Instagram, because I'll be posting a lot of makeup looks soon with these lashes ( @divya_patelxo ).

Au Naturale and Femme Fatale (top to bottom)


Bambie and Bombshell (top to bottom)

Iconic


I also ordered from Colourpop once again! I absolutely love their products! They're inexpensive, so why not? Since Colourpop turned 1, they were giving out a free limited edition eyeshadow, which is called Birthday Girl. That's honestly so thoughtful of Colourpop! They really know how to satisfy a customer and I just been in love with this brand! Birthday Girl has beautiful pink packaging and the shade is gorgeous! It's a somewhat muted medium dark brown with a lot of glitter. It leaves a metallic finish. I haven't tried it on yet, but I'm super excited! I also got 2 lippie pencils in Brink and Skimpy. Brink is a warm dark rose, that I still haven't tried on yet. However, I wore Skimpy several times and I'm obsessed! It's a warm nude beige with a hint of pink. I also purchased the eyeshadow in Lovely, which is a light gold with shimmer that leaves a metallic finish. I haven't played with it, but the swatch is gorgeous! Lastly, I got the highlighter in Wisp, which is my go to highlighter! For $8USD, it's AMAZING! I'm not going to go into detail about it, because I love it so much that it deserves it's own review! So stay tuned for that!

My Colourpop order


Next, I placed an order online on Sephora. Honestly guys, sign up for EBATES if you haven't already! The day that I ordered, it was 12% cashback! If you're planning on placing an order, just keep an eye out on the cashback, because it changes by the day! Anyways, I finally purchased the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. It's $44CAD, which is why I never purchased the full size and I already own several primers. I want to start uploading short videos and high quality pictures of my makeup, so I decided this primer would really help me achieve the looks that I want. I don't have bad breakouts anymore, but at times things just pop out of nowhere. I always thought this was the best primer I've ever used anyways, so I just purchased the full size! Next, I got the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent. This is another high end product that I wanted for ages, but since it costs $46CAD, I was like no. However, Amrezy raves about this product, so I decided to give it a try! Her makeup always looks flawless, especially her under eyes and she uses this product for it. So, I basically convinced myself! I haven't played with it yet, because I also got this order only a few days ago, but I'm super excited to test it out and I'll keep you guys posted on it! I also purchased the Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Pro Starter Kit. It comes with a 8oz Brush Cleaner and a Cleansing Tin. I heard nothing but amazing things about this product, so I'm excited to test it out! I like the Pro Starter Kit, because it comes with a tin. It's perfect for when you're travelling and you don't want to carry the whole bottle with you!

My purchases from Sephora


Lastly, I went into Pharmaprix and I picked up a few things. I got a backup of the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 25 medium. I love this concealer to highlight with and even just to conceal imperfections. I find it really similar to the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer. So definitely give it a try! Then, I purchased the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte 24 hour foundation. This was on sale, so I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to test it out! I actually wrote a review on it, so check it out http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2015/06/loreal-infallible-pro-matte-foundation.html . All I have to say is "Oh my god!". The last product that I purchased is the L'Oreal La Palette Nude 1. It basically looks like the Urban Decay Naked palettes! You have a mixture of both warm and cool tones. I only got to play with it once and so far so good, but I'll start playing with it more, so that I can give you guys my full thoughts on it. I'm curious to see if it's better than the Naked palettes!

My purchases from Pharmaprix


That's it for my haul. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! If you've tried any of these products, let me know! I'll try my best to get a lot of posts up for you guys! I just been busy with so many projects that I can't wait to show you guys soon!


2 comments:

  1. это самая прекрасная косметика,спасибо за информацию)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww and no thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! :) xox

      Delete