March 23, 2015

Typical Makeup Addict

I figured I would do a introduction before I start off my blog! So, my name is Divya Patel and I'm currently living in Montreal. I'm 23 years old and a full time student at Concordia University. So basically, I always loved makeup, but my love really grew for makeup within the past few years! I'm a complete makeup addict and I own more products than I should *sigh*. I love keeping up with the latest trends and trying out new different brands/products. I love how makeup is so creative and you can do whatever you want with it. I typically always aim for the simple looks, but now that I've started this blog, I will start trying new different looks and get out of my comfort zone! I got the idea of starting a blog, because on a daily basis, I get asked so many question on what am I wearing, what products I recommend, how I do my makeup and so on... I figured why not start a blog and just share my opinion through it! Makeup is definitely something I'm passionate about and I can't wait to get this blog going! I will be trying my best to keep you lovelies updated with the latest makeup trends/products, makeup looks, product recommendations, my tips/tricks and much much more! If you guys wish to contact me personally, just email me at makeupcheckbydivya@hotmail.com. I'm also on instagram where I will be updating everyone as soon as a new post is up, so follow me on there @ divya_patelxo . Also, I love getting feedback so feel free to comment :) Hope you guys enjoy this blog, I'm so excited to get it started! 

- Divya








"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion" 
                                                                                               -Yves Saint Laurent







2 comments:

  1. wholesale cosmetics I found your this specific submit whilst looking for some linked home elevators place research... Its a good submit.. keep putting up in addition to update the knowledge.
    I wanted to help thanks a lot due to this fantastic examine!! My partner and i undoubtedly taking pleasure in each bit of the idea We have you book-marked to see fresh things you submit.

    ReplyDelete